Hendrick Medical Center Project 2010Hendrick Medical Center Abilene, Texas
With the merger of PSC and the Tittle Luther Partnership of Abilene in 2012 came a long-time healthcare client, Hendrick Medical Center, established in 1924 and now the largest healthcare provider in the Abilene region. The relationship with Hendrick began in 1966 with the Meek Wing Addition to Hendrick and spans over 5 decades. At least 14 major campus additions were completed through the years, including the Hendrick Medical Center Project 2010.
Now called the Jones Building, this project features over 200,000 square feet including new Surgical and Support Suites with Orthopedic, Neurological, Cardiovascular and Hybrid ORs, Pediatric Suite, Obstetrical/LDR Suite, LTAC Hospital, Med/Surg Suites, Wound Care Suite, Dialysis Suite, Infusion Suite, Med Spa, and Physician Office Suites, as well as a new Main Entrance and Admissions/Discharge Suite.