Higher Education Services
PSC’s Higher Education Sector has a thorough understanding of the design challenges that occur in college or university settings. PSC’s architects are experienced in designing the different kinds of spaces found on a campus. Our projects are designed to improve the student experience in academic spaces and student engagement environments alike.
For every project, PSC selects a highly qualified design team that will manage your project from planning, programmatic review of scope and initial budget development, through completion of construction.
In addition, PSC’s Higher Education Sector members are on the forefront of the different construction procurement methods available to our higher education clients, and will be able to assist you in determining the most appropriate delivery method for your project.
PSC stands ready to meet your needs and is eager to assist in the mission of educating your students.
Scope of Services
- Predictive Analytics
- Academic Assessments
- Master Planning
- Space Planning
- Space Utilization Studies
- Project Management
- Construction Administration
- Comprehensive Design Services
- Architectural Design
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- MPE Engineering
- Cost Estimating
- Society of College and University Planning (SCUP)
- Texas College and University Facilities (TCUF)
- Association for Learning Environments (A4LE)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
PSC’s architects are particularly experienced in analyzing, assessing, planning, programming and designing colleges and universities with strong ties to their immediate communities. PSC’s portfolio includes a wide range of spaces, including academic instruction, laboratories, student unions, residence halls, students services, recreational amenities, dining areas and athletic facilities.