Financial & Commercial Services
75 Years of Experience and Expertise
PSC has a diverse portfolio of commercial projects ranging from financial institutions to retail spaces, including tenant finish-outs, building shells and ground-up projects.
This wide range of experience has resulted in PSC’s ability to serve West Texas and surrounding areas. Our staff’s experience in other specialty markets brings knowledge and expertise that are realized and benefit our commercial projects in banking, corporate office environments, specialty retail finish-outs, strip retail, medical offices, automobile dealerships, industrial plants and design guidelines for industrial parks to downtown redevelopment projects.
In conjunction with architectural design, our multidisciplinary practice has also provided design services for interiors, landscape architecture, site development, civil engineering, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering.
PSC is focused on building communities, not just individual projects. Our goal is to make an entire community a better place to work, play, and live. Creating relationships in the communities we serve is crucial and we take pride in being involved in all of them.
Real World Experience for Your Project
Corporate Interiors and financial projects are a major part of the services PSC has provided for more than 15 years. Our team is proficient in integrating client goals into built environments that create spaces to support businesses in maintaining and attracting new clients.
Scope of Services
- Space Planning
- Material Selection
- Interior Component Detailing
- Project Management
- Cost Estimating
- Construction Administration
- Comprehensive Design Services
- Architectural Design
- Civil Engineering
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- MPE Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)